Sunday, February 20, 2011

Starting an Art Company

As confused or lost as I may seem, I figured I had to give it a go. I started posting my Art on Etsy, I made business cards and flyers, I created a Facebook page for my Company Rubber Monty and I enlisted the help of a faithful yet bitchy employee Lucifer Jane : 




And I keep trying to recruit Doc Jacks but I think he is avoiding me :




And now I am starting this blog. For those of you who are interested in my Art and wish to follow along with my company's progress please have a seat, I will make you some room. *wink*

Also feel free to think of me as your favorite wicked book in the Library and check me out on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1464136730#!/pages/Rubber-Monty/193109530707450

No comments:

Post a Comment